Saguaro Lake, AZ- Two people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Saguaro Lake Sunday night, according to a Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office official.

At about 7:30 p.m., a 22-year-old man was either wakeboarding or skiing behind a boat when he passed out and fell into the lake.

The people inside the boat pulled him out of the water and took him to the lakeside where they called for help.

The victim was alert, breathing and talking when medics arrived.As a precaution, he was airlifted to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn to make sure he was OK.

A second person also complained of symptoms relating to inhaling carbon monoxide.

Medics checked out the person and determined the symptoms were very minor and the person did not need further medical attention.

Learn about carbon monoxide poisoning and how to prevent it.