Richmond, TX – Two people died and another was rushed to the hospital Thursday morning after apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Richmond.

The victims were found about 7:30 a.m. at the residence in the 700 block of North 4th Street, according to the Richmond Police Department.

Police said a relative was unable to get in touch with them and went to the home to check on them. When she knocked on the door one of them answered, but two others were found dead inside the residence.

The person who answered the door was rushed to a nearby hospital.

The person’s condition was not released.

Preliminary information, police said, indicates the victims had carbon monoxide poisoning. No signs of foul play were found at the scene. The source of the apparent carbon monoxide was unclear, but investigators said they believe the residents may have been using a gas oven to heat the home.