One person was taken to the hospital after a possible poisoning from carbon monoxide on Table Rock Lake, according to a report by the Water Patrol.

Elisha Roberts, 19, of Wichita, Kan., was taken to Skaggs Hospital with moderate injuries, the report said.

Around 11:45 p.m. Wednesday Roberts and another person were sleeping on a houseboat on part eight of Table Rock in Kimberling City when the houseboat’s carbon monoxide detector sounded. Roberts and the other person got off the boat and called 911.

When officials from the Southern Stone County Fire Department arrived, they did find a concentrated level of carbon monoxide in on of the rooms, the report said.